Triples at Lowes 10/8-10/10

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by pkc789, Oct 6, 2008.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm on my third binder! :lol: :jester:

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I need a smaller binder :?

Going this am! Ya'll stay home now! :mrgreen:

3. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

Good Luck girl! I went again last night and did 1 more trip. There was still PLENTY of stuff left. This triples has been my fav so far..much less stressful than most! YEAH LOWES!!
    Also, dont forget to use the store coupons with manf coupons. I messed up on my first trip but they made it right. LovE LOWES!

4. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

I just went to the Lowes in Knightdale (lunch break) and it was very well stocked on the items I was looking for. I paid $1.91 down from about $29 before coupons.

5. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I went at lunchtime today. Spent $13, saved $30! (I had to get other things that didn't have coupons for though, like milk - yikes!) Ended up getting free eggs, soup and frostings, and very cheap other things. Love triples! They were completely out of the betty crocker cookie mixes, which would have been free for me as well, bummer. I saw two women there with binders, wonder if it was any of my fellow 4042ers?

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I went to the Clayton store at lunch today too, and they were out of some things, but suprisingly not everything. I spent $13 and saved $36, but also got a couple things w/out coupons (crackers, chicken) so not bad at all. I loved getting Hamburger Helper for 20 cents a box!! Yeah, I know it's not good for you, but we like the Cheesy Enchilada kind. :oops:

7. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

I just doubled checked my receipt from my previously mentioned purchase today. I only used 14 coupons (I was in a HUGE hurry) and all 14 doubled but only 11 tripled. By looking at the values to was the .80 Hamburger Helper printable and the .75 cent printables for the cookie mix. I am not complaining since I only paid $1.91 but I don't understand why that would happen.

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'll have to go get my receipts and see how mine worked out, as I bough both of those things too? I know they will only triple up to the original amount of the item, I have very rarely gotten "overage" at Lowe's.

9. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

They will only double/triple up to the amount of the product. So if you have a .75 cent coupon, but the item is less than $2.25, it wont fully triple. (If it cost $2.00 it would be single at .75, then double at .75 then triple at .50) Could that be what happened?

10. What sux is that I can not find my coupon box :(

11. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Me too. I'm finding that the big one doesn't work for me anymore.