Very Frustrated Stephenson Heat and Air

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by maildude, Sep 3, 2010.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

That makes me so happy to hear. :hurray::hurray::hurray: I think he's one of the nicest people around. :hurray:

2. artis

artis Well-Known Member

I have to agree w/AA. I tried for years, really 2-3 years, to get Stephenson's to come out to the house and service/repair units they had installed to no avail. When the unit downstairs finally went out I called AA and had a new one in 3 days. To this day, I cannot get Stephenson's to come out and look at a unit they installed (and subsequently upgraded when we did the 3rd floor) -- AA pointed out that the coolant line to the unit is smaller than code and is only working at about 75% efficiency as a result. I will never recommend them to anyone, but I will definitely recommend AA any day.

3. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

Strange. I had a new unit put in from Stephenson's this spring. No problems so far. Great price. Good service. Quick install with little to no hassles.

My FIL is an ex-HVAC guy and he looked it over and seemed to think all was good too.

Sorry to hear this, but I will take in under advisement in the event something does go wrong.

4. carolgilx

carolgilx Well-Known Member

Artic Air is GREAT!!!!! They have serviced my units for a few years now and this past April we had a water pipe burst and it flooded all the duct work downstairs & the air handler. They came out that morning and surveyed the damage and came back the very next day and replaced all duct work downstairs & upstairs, replaced both air handlers and installed 2 brand new heat pumps. Kudos to AA!!!!!!!

5. wed2x

wed2x Well-Known Member

Another plug for Arctic Air. They came out the same day when I got back from vacation to discover my air was not working. Awesome people.