veterinarian

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by mgzd, Nov 2, 2010.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Where are they moving - i absolutely love Dr Debbie for all 3 of my dogs, she is great and really takes her time with every single visit & her prices have always been very reasonable:hurray::hurray::hurray:

2. FrameMaMa

FrameMaMa Well-Known Member

There is a gorgeous pale yellow building right next to the credit union over where the Wendy's and all that is...It is a much bigger facility than they have now, and is really beautiful.

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Basden...she is amazing and so kind. :grouphug:

3. AnnaViasMom

AnnaViasMom Guest

Have tried several of the vets in Clayton. While they did an OK job, prices seemed very high. Thank goodness a friend told me about Carolina Crossing Animal Hospital. They are at the McGee's Crossroads exit. Was able to get my male kitten neutered for $75, as opposed to the $250 estimate from my former vet.

4. mayday

mayday Well-Known Member

Stage Road is the best, imho. Super nice staff and great prices too - gave me a much better price on heartworm treatment for my rescue dog so switched my other dog there too!

Used to go to Cleveland Animal Hospital and everyone is wonderful there too.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2010
  5. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

Stage Road for us too - for Cats & a dog. JUST GREAT, love all 3 vets and their PRICES cannot be beat!

6. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

My guys go to Clayton Animal Hospital. While they tend to be a little pricey, I truly believe they are getting the best care possible. I do like how each of their Vets specialize in a specific area. We had a recent pet emergency and they were awesome. When we got the results we had been praying for, it 3 of us (two Vets and me) ended up crying our eyes out in the lobby! :) I feel like they sincerely care about my babies. As far as wait time, the only time I have to wait is if there is an emergency that has came in. I don't mind it then because I would expect the same for my pets.

7. ginger1989

ginger1989 Well-Known Member

Stage Rd. fan here. Used to go to Cleveland but left b/c of an argument about a blood test I didn't want done and they refused to give me heartworm pills (I used to work as a vet tech and I know what my animals need/don't need). Was not dissatisfied with the treatment my 2 dogs and 2 cats got, however.
    St. Rd. vets are wonderful, treat me with respect and are much less expensive (don't have that pretty new building to pay for).

8. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

Stage Rd for me and my animals too! Prices are good and they work with you on paying them as well. When my Little Nina was dieing, they worked with me and paying for her meds ect.

9. gdogg79

gdogg79 Well-Known Member

I agree! I love Dr. Basden as well. We have two labs and one has bad skin issues. Dr. Basden was able to help after other vets were not.

10. bissielizzie

bissielizzie Well-Known Member

We too have been to Dr. Basden and she was fine but some of the staff not so much. We also tried Clayton Animal Hosp. the care was great, a little pricey. We finally settled on Robinson Animal Hosp. fabulous staff and very reasonably priced.

11. kodiak kid

kodiak kid Well-Known Member

Dr. Basden hands down. Only vet in the TRIANGLE that could properly diagnose my dogs Addison's disease. Shelbi was in renal failure and no one knew why...step in Dr. Basden, thought addisons, and poof...3 years later Shelbi had her 4th B-day!!!!`