We have

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by BenDover, Oct 16, 2006.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I think MP uses Pampers. I'd be interested if you have any Pampers Swaddlers coupons.

2. BenDover

BenDover Well-Known Member

Actually, the earliest expired ones are 10/31. It wouldn't be 17 weeks worth. I clearly said I have 17-20 books. Usually you get 2 books (sometimes 3) in a Sunday paper. Thanks anyway for the cut down. Dang, I try to be nice :? If you don't want them, just let me know, I will give them to someone who can use them.

I will send them via snail mail, I am to busy right now to deliver but I will mail them to ones work if they are not comfortable with the home thing. I am not an ax murderer or anything, I promise. Then you all can pass them around. So Jenn was the first, do you want them? if not then it goes to the second who responded which is pkc789.

thanks,
    I mean no disrespect,
    Ben

3. grysunshine

grysunshine Well-Known Member

Cleo,

~I have a $2 off one any size Jumbo pack or larger Pampers Easy Ups and Feel-n-learn

and

~$1 off one any size jumbo pack or larger diapers, cruisers, or swaddlers.

:D

4. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

BD-Thanks but I am not really allowed to receive personal mail at work, and like I said, I'm a little uncomfortable with giving my home address out to someone on the net that I don't know. I'd be glad to pick them up from somewhere, but if that won't work from you and pkc doesn't mind giving out their home address, go ahead and let her have them.

Thanks anyway!

5. Cleopatra

I'm sure she already knows where you work Jen... :roll:

6. BenDover

Cleo, just S T F U.

Anyway, That's okay Jenn. I understand. It's not a big deal, I can give you my address in a pm, which I am sure will be shared anyway. I don't care if anyone knows where I live. Willow Springs to be exact.
    Jenn, I could use my work address as a return address thus not making it "personal mail"

And no I don't know where you work Jenn. Why would that be implied? I am asking Jenn not cleo. :?

7. BenDover

pkc, want them?

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I do!!!!!!

9. Cleopatra

Where's that Boo Hoo pic I posted last week? That would be perfect here.

Cleo is such a big meanie picking on innocent little "Ben"... :roll:

10. JenniferK

I didn't imply that at all Ben, I'm just not allowed to get mail at work.

Like I said, thanks anyway, but go ahead and let someone else have them if you don't have time to meet up with me.

11. harleygirl

I can meet Ben anywhere! I travel in the car all day. (well not all day)

12. JenniferK

Well HG, if you get them, I'd love to have the leftovers!

13. harleygirl

Girl, you know I look out for ya. :wink:

14. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

I will take them, I just sent you a pm. Thanks

15. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Ben, I think you are dissing one of the few people who have been straight with you all along. Jenn has shared in the past where she has worked and also that there are issues with her employer.

My office would start questioning my professionalism if I started routing personal mail through the office. How is this any different than using your work email to handle personal messages. Some employers allow it, some don't, why risk your job over it.

Regarding personal addresses on this site or through PMs, I would not give that information out either, there are some wacko's on this site and we have had a history of them trying to sabotage peoples jobs. Some of the idiots I deal with over politics are known stalkers and some have questionable mental states.

16. BenDover

You know what hught, I am not dissing Jenn. It was very simple, I can't get them to you because I am busy, I will be more than happy to mail them to you. I have no clue where Jenn works. Maybe it has been posted where she works, but I haven't witnessed that. Pkc wanted them, gave me her address and they are going out in the morning. If yall want to share them I am sure she will be more than happy to reroute them when she is finished. I am not some ax murderer and Pkc trusted me and I will not share any of her information. I can be trusted.
    I wasn't comfortable meeting Jenn and having all these other people come to "see" proof. Jenn is not comfortable getting mail at work or giving out her address. Seems like an even trade to me. I respected her wishes and did not press the issue. What is the big deal?
    Why all this for coupons? I just made a danm offer. wow.

Anyway, enjoy the coupons!! There is a BUNCH of them.

17. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

Well I don't, but my daughter does. LOL (sorry I couldn't resist!) Thanks for thinking of me Cleo! Hopefully we won't need to buy diapers much longer! :D

18. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

Now THAT is funny as heck! :lol:

19. BenDover

I mailed them this morning.

If you need $10.00 devilock, Just ask. I would give it to ya. :wink: by mail. :wink:

20. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Too friggin funny :lol: