Wegman's (North Raleigh)

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by markfnc, Oct 11, 2019.

1. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

Not just population but average income. Our area substantially lower than North Raleigh. Flowers Planation probably highest in JoCo. Look at where they put Whole Foods, Trader Joes, etc.

27529 (Garner) $62,047
    https://www.incomebyzipcode.com/northcarolina/27529
    27527 Flowers $83,481
    https://www.incomebyzipcode.com/northcarolina/27527

Last edited: Dec 4, 2019
  2. markfnc

And add in population within 10 miles of the shopping center. Population of North Raleigh is more than Flowers which is more than 40/42.

3. High Plains Drifter

High Plains Drifter Well-Known Member

You rednecks over in the Cleveland area should be fine with a McDonalds, Auto Zone, pawn shop and Dollar General.

People in Flowers don't want to mix with your kind.

:D;)

4. poppin cork

poppin cork Well-Known Member

No problem. Y'all keep visiting Cleveland High in sports competition and we'll keep spanking that ass and sending you back home.:D;)

Rockyv58 likes this.
  5. markfnc

6. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member

Didn't they just build a Wegmans at Davis and Airport? That's less than a mile away. I thought it was open or about to open.

There's a Harris Teeter at Davis and McCrimmon. And a Publix and Harris Teeter at High House and Davis. And I think a Food Lion and Walmart Neighborhood Market somewhere in there too. How many supermarkets do they need within a 2 mile radius?

7. markfnc

You are right, it is Davis /Airport not Davis/McCrimmon. (next intersection down)

8. markfnc

We moved our office in Oct , so this Wegmans is my "local to work" grocery store now. I like to go there. Their lunch options are good, and clean to eat in. The bakery is great.

poppin cork and BuzzMyMonkey like this.