Weight Watchers Support Group

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by FrameMaMa, Aug 27, 2008.

1. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

For me, the accounability of knowing I was facing the scale at an actual meeting each week was necessary.

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

For the love of Christmas Trees. :ack:

I shouldn't have stopped a while back. :banghead: STUPID! :banghead:

5 lbs in 2 weeks? Can I do it?

128 this am (after I pee-peed) :lol:

Day 2 working out.
    And of course I'm on the treadmill, got a good jog going 11 minutes in and some jackass is ringing the doorbell like the house is on fire. :boxing: I wouldn't have answered it but didn't know if DH's remote to the garage was working or not. :boxing::boxing::boxing: I won't make that mistake again.

Treadmill, crunches, push ups.

kill me now

Oh and I don't want to EVEN hear, "128, blah blah blah"

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

128,blah blah blah:jester:

4. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

:iagree:

5. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Me too...

Let's just go pour some gravy down her throat! LOL

6. elims

elims Well-Known Member

I'm hopefully headed back to Weight Watchers on July 11. I've been dying to get back to it!!!

7. buenasuerta

buenasuerta Guest

This summer has been so insanely busy. I think I've been to a meeting maybe twice the whole summer! This was my first day "back on track", and I'm rocking it. The lucky thing is that I haven't gained any weight all summer... I've just sort of maintained. I'm back to working out and tracking points.

The biggest excitement for me is that I'm horseback riding again. Every week! Anyone in my meeting group knows this is a huge deal.

So how is everyone doing?

8. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Have been reading thru old threads (I'm stalling from doing chores, housework and homework) ...

Is anyone still doing WW?

9. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

I joined WW Online for Men on January 8, 2012. 1st 3 months cost a total of$15. Since then I am paying less than $11/month. Purchased a inexpensive WW weight scale from Wally World. I enter everything I eat online and get instant point count. As of today I have lost 50 lbs. I still need to lose more. I feel the best I have felt in 40+ years. There are support groups online. No waiting in line to pay and again to get weighed. In my opinion WW is the best weight loss program hands down, whether online or a local group. But you have to be motivated. Otherwise save your $$$!
    I had lunch with Jackie Yates Hubbard yesterday. Her dad, Dr. Percy Yates, was a physician in Clayton when I was growing up. They lived across the street from us. One Sunday afternoon sitting on our front porch, Percy told my dad; "George, there is only one way to lose weight. Close your mouth every time you bend your elbow". Both Percy and my dad were overweight. I was about 13 years old at the time and still remember him stating that and then both of them having a "belly" laugh. Great memories!