well we knew it was coming ....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by peppercorns, Mar 7, 2006.

?

What you think about Abortion?

1. Wrong in everyway and circumstance... = I am 100% pro life

100.0%
  2. OK, but only if medically necessary to save a woman's life.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. OK, to save the woman life and for victims of rape and/or incest.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Oy Yayoy

Oy Yayoy Well-Known Member

God (I know you'll object to that word) forbid that they should prevent children from being murdered!!!

2. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Guess no one looked at this site... because there haven't been any comments.

Take a look... I dare ya, be sure to actually look at the photos. Not just read the information... the pictures speak for themselves.

Again...If you are woman enough to KILL a baby then you should be woman enough to look. :wink:

3. blusdrmr

blusdrmr Well-Known Member

Wow. That was hard to look at.

Amen, Koo. I look at my boys and wonder how anyone can kill a human being let alone a baby. Children are precious gifts no matter how they were conceived, in my opinion. Why should an innocent child pay the price of death for someone else's misfortune or mistake (or so they see it as a mistake). A child is never a mistake or an "oops". I hate it when parents refer to thier children that they did not "plan for" as an "oops". I look at it this way, you may not have planned for the child to come along at the time that you wanted but God did. Besides, if you had not wanted to have a child at that time, don't have sex. Honestly, I think it's that simple.

Anyway....just my two cents.

4. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I looked... I didn't feel it needed commenting. This is too touchy a subject for alot of people and it's a can of worms that no one will ever agree on.

5. kookookacho

100% agree Blues! It is hard to look isn't it... I cried and cried when I looked at it.

6. jaloridon

jaloridon Well-Known Member

Agreed, Tassy.^^^

Its split. and its not going to change, so why the debate..... AGAIN??

7. kookookacho

I ain't tring to debate it... I am just hoping that women out there will think about it, just one more time before they go through with it and hopefully stop themselves. And hopefully seeing just exaclty who they are killing might help...

8. jaloridon

jaloridon Well-Known Member

OH KOOOOO!!!

I wasn't talking about YOU!! The subject, period.

I can't look at those pics. I've got 3 at home and I cry about other kids being mistreated. I'd have to take a nerve pill if I looked at something like that.

K

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

thats right!!!! I agree with you tassy.

10. 1_more_PitBull

1_more_PitBull Well-Known Member

Didn't vote! All the choices were the same. It's the womens choice. If they feel it's not time then it's not. You don't know how hard it would be to carry a child for 9months only to hand it to someone else. I know it might be nice to help a family out that can't have kids, but I know how hard it was for me just walk out the hospital with out my two boys the other day. They are still mine but their not ready to come home with me. I don't see how anyone can do it. They must be stronger then I am. I couldn't carry one for 9 months and never see the child again. :(

11. Animal lover

Animal lover Well-Known Member

Ditto.

12. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

This is one subject that I feel it is better to keep my opinions to myself. This is one of those subjects that not everyone is going to agree with and every one is going to think that the other person's thoughts and ideas are not the right choice.

13. ddrdan

ddrdan Well-Known Member

I'm not a woman so my opinion on the "choice" thing is legitimately arguable. Although it should be a mother & father decision ... only the mother truly lives with the decision.

I am overly curious though how abortion comments typical to the quote above, can come from the same mouths that support war? [Blu's, I'm not saying you do, your words are just typical to what I hear and I used them for general reference out of convenience.]
    Don't feed me this crap that your dealing with one problem at a time. Either you condone killing "for reason" or you don't? How can you take the stand that it's ok to bomb a location that may have a pregnant woman in it because she is the enemy, and then say it's wrong to kill the unborn? So in a war it's OK to kill the unborn? Or are the unborn that are killed an acceptable loss factor? How about the very young children that are killed? What about the adults that are killed? Do they also fall in that category? Or, are you saying someone, other than God, gets the privilege of deciding who is killed and who lives in our world?

War and killing and abortion are all avoidable, but it's not the "easy & cheap" or the current “politically profitable” way so we ignore the alternate choices. Killing is wrong PERIOD!!! Self-defense in an immediate personal threat situation is my only acceptance of killing.