What if...?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by pastorg, Jan 12, 2006.

?

What if Jesus was just another good man, and at the end of life you discovered God does not exist?

1. Yes - explain

100.0%
  2. No - explain

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. pastorg

pastorg Well-Known Member

I'm preparing a new message series for the spring titled, "What if...?" This series is exploring real Christianity and I wanted some feedback from everyone.

The question is, "What if Jesus was just another good man, and at the end of life you discovered God does not exist? Do you feel that your Christian life would have been lived in vain?"

Thanks in advance for the input.

Pastor G

2. toadallyfruity

toadallyfruity Well-Known Member

Curious to know what your training/education is.

3. pastorg

Interesting question... almost as interesting as mine. Well... I have a A.A. in Commercial Art and a B.A. in Christian Ed and I am ordained through the Independent Assemblies of God. Now I need to ask... why? Do you ask because I seem smart of dumb? :D

Pastor G

4. pastorg

Well Ken, that is not the spirit in which the question is posed, but these are some of the questions that are asked by unbelievers so why don't Christians address them... that's my point.

Thanks for the post... keep 'em coming.

Pastor G :wink:

5. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Awe, Ken. You lookin' out for me? The one and only gnostic on the board... Sweet!

6. mordorboy

mordorboy Well-Known Member

I think I'll stay out of this one....haven't recovered from the PTA prayer discussion bashing I took. :lol:

But, I like the way you think PastorG!

Auxie likes this.
  7. pastorg

I'm sorry Ken. I did that whole assuming thing. I just thought that you left off the "a" in agnostic. I won't make that mistake again. But thanks for your posts.

Oh, and thanks mordorboy... I like the way I think too. :wink:

Pastor G

8. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

Id rather live me life as a Christian and find out there was no God, then to live me life acting as if there was no God and finding out I was wrong.