What is your favorite sport to watch / follow

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by markfnc, Apr 22, 2008.

?

What is your favorite sport to watch /follow

1. pro baseball

7 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. nba

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  3. college basketball

5 vote(s)
    10.2%
  4. nfl

7 vote(s)
    14.3%
  5. college football

7 vote(s)
    14.3%
  6. nhl

4 vote(s)
    8.2%
  7. nascar

9 vote(s)
    18.4%
  8. other

9 vote(s)
    18.4%
  1. sus

sus Well-Known Member

Jeff gordon??? oh no no no:evil:

2. The only thing that was kind of bitter sweet was when the Marlins beat the Yankees in the world series. No I don't get to watch them as much as I use to when I lived in Florida.

And when you say you are moving where are you moving from and where to? Also is your nick in honor of a J Buffett song fruitcakes?

:mrgreen:

3. Desdemona25

Desdemona25 Well-Known Member

I was actually out with a group of friends that night. My daughter was having her first sleepover at her father's house. I was a wreck, especially being that it was her birthday. So a night out with friends at a piano bar is what I needed. Someone was keeping tabs on the game. Our group started going wild when the game was over. One of the guys on stage was like, "what???" Then I yelled to him that the Marlins had won. The whole place broke out into a round of "We Are the Champions" and then they had a drink special going on Blue Hawaiis that they renamed Blue Marlins. :mrgreen:

I currently live in Boca Raton, FL. It's about halfway between West Palm Beach and Ft. Lauderdale on the east coast. For the JoCo people, get on 95 and drive south for about 700 miles. You'll be close. :) We're looking to move to Clayton as soon as the house sells.

And you are correct about your question about my nick. I'm a Parrothead and proud of it. :mrgreen: I'm happy that NC only requires a single license plate. That way, I can keep my Parrothead vanity plate on the front of my vehicle.

4. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

I'm a nascar girl myself and college basketball.. I also like to watch my ds play soccer!

5. I know exactly where Boca is I lived there 3 years. Right off 441 a block south of Palmetto. Before that I lived in Coral Springs. MY brother lives in Parkland and my mother in West Palm. And from my driveway to my brothers driveway its 788 miles. Well greatings fellow parrothead, There are more of us up here as well. I found the worst part of moving up here was driving a rental truck with my car in tow going through Jacksonville on I-95. The people who drive around there make NASCAR look like a cake walk. NYC drivers have nothing on Jacksonville Fl drivers.

But I think if you get TWC i think you can get a baseball pack or something so you can watch alot of the games. I am unfortunately on a budget.

6. Lynn38

Lynn38 Member

7. ws

ws Well-Known Member

1st F1
    2nd nascar

8. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

I forgot about UFC, although since Gracie retired it's not as good to me.