What's for dinner?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Tangerine, Nov 17, 2009.

1. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

We're... they are having last night's left over hotdogs. ... I ain't cookin'.
    I'ma have a ham sammich.

2. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Thinking of "ez-mealz"... This site http://orgjunkie.com/menu-plan-monday posts a page every Monday of her weekly menu plan and usually has 300+ links to other blogger's weekly menu. Many of them link to the recipe or have them posted below. When I don't have a clue of what to cook I get ideas from there.

3. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Baked Tortellini with sauteed ham,onions and cheese sauce.
    After cooking the onion in a skillet add the ham and cook until onion is soft.Add 1 can of diced tomatoes,season with oregano,salt,pepper,etc.,let cook for about 5 more minutes. Add 2 cups of sour cream,cook on low for about 5 minutes or so.
    Put cooked tortellini in a casserole dish,put sauce on top and add grated cheese. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.

4. AnnetteL

Baked chickenbreast filets with spinach and blue blue cheese,for tomorrow ;)

5. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

A McDonald's Anus Burger :ack:

6. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I didn't eat yet. :banghead:

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

We had a family recipe I call hamburger skillet. Brown some burger, add diced potatos, onion, garlic and peppers if you like them. Cook til veggies are done. Then I made homemade buttermilk cornbread and some pinto beans. Yeah..............I'm from the South. :jester:

8. harleygirl

HA! I tried calling you today, but my PHONE CONTACTS were not there.

ISSUES! :boxing:

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Uh oh!! Whatcha need? The facilities?? LOL

10. harleygirl

GIRL! I was 'bout to pee my pants! :lol:

I just pulled over on the side of the road. :jester:

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

LOL!!! :cheers:

12. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Thankfully I altered all of my labels, so nobody knows my secret ingredients... besides eye of newt and toe of frog, wool of bat and tongue of dog. :lol:

13. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Reviving an old thread, cuz I can't decide what's for dinner tonite ...

I'm thinking pancakes.

What are y'all having?

14. AnnetteL

Freshly made tomato sauce from our garden tomatoes, served over spaghetti,today.
    Saturday: marinated steaks with macaroni salad,caramel apple cake for desert,made from the apples I took off our apple tree this week.
    Sunday: bacon wrapped pork filets in a tomato cream sauce,leftover apple cake ;)
    [​IMG]

15. kevinsmithii

kevinsmithii Well-Known Member

frozen pizza. Food Lion brand

16. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I'll be over shortly. :lol:

Sherry

17. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

Spicy Pork with Noodles.

18. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Are apples starting to come in to season?? Yay!!! I think fresh apples, I think "Fall" .. maybe it's not far away now!

I've got some peach crisp in the oven, still haven't decided what to have for dinner.

19. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

We love the Food Lion Take and Bake Pizza's! We buy the cheese one and then add things like leftover grilled chicken and roma tomatoes and shredded Italian cheeses. And it's a huge pizza for the price!

20. AnnetteL

I was surprised myself that they are already ripe,one had fallen on the ground and I cut it open to check if the seeds were brown or still white,I peeled all of the ones that went into the cake and they didn't even have any worms,these are winesap apples. I grew up in apple country,in the fall you can smell cider everywhere and shortly after the cider you get apple wine.