Who is from JC

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Oct 21, 2005.

?

Who is from Johnston County?

1. Yes, from JC

99.5%
  2. No, not from JC

0.5%
  1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Just out of curiousity, who on here is orginially from Johnston County. It seems in my neighborhood there is only one family.

2. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

Definitly not from Johnston County.....Not even from this state. My brother was born at Ft. Bragg many moons ago, but I was born in Virginia. Moved here from KS

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Forever, what part of VA? That is where i was born too but moved here from MD.

4. ForeverFaithful

I was born at Ft. Belvoir. When I was married to my ex, (he was in the Navy at the time), I lived in VA Beach. One time he was stationed at Oceana NAS and the 2nd time we were there he was stationed at Norfolk NAS.

I also lived in MD (with the ex). We were statiioned at Pax River NAS. We lived in California MD and Lexington Park MD.

5. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

From Harnett County...one county over...hey I was born at Bragg too...grew up about 20 minutes off base!

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Born in Lynchburg, VA but spent summers in VA Beach. Moved from Frederick, MD.

7. Southernborn

We live in VA beach for a year in 1995 (well Chesapeake) I loved the area.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

Iredell County here...
    Born in a honky tonk, raised in a cave :wink:

9. lindenul

lindenul Well-Known Member

San Deigo

10. ForeverFaithful

My son was born at VA Bch General and thinks it was pretty neat that he was born in the same state as I was. I am an ex-Army brat, so have called a lot of places home and then married someone in the Navy, but mostly grew up in KS. I was in the middle of my 5th grade year when we moved there and my dad retired there when I was 15/16. But my heart has always been in Kentucky. To me that has always been home. Guess because that is where my grandparents always were.

11. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Born in Charlottesville, VA
    Lived teen/young adult years in Va Beach, family still there
    Son born at Portsmouth Naval Hospital

Rebels, Unite!!

12. Mommy2boys

Mommy2boys Guest

NEW YORK!!!

13. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

Garner..just the other side of the sticks, you know!

14. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Technically, no, I'm not ORIGINALLY from JC. I was born in WC and lived in Raleigh, then Garner, until I was the ripe old age of 4. Then we moved to JC and I've been here 34+ years. SO, while I say I'm native to JC, (because it's all I remember), I voted no, just to be "technically correct". But I'm proud to call JC home! :D

15. Southernborn

I'd say you are from here...if you've been here that long! I know I love this county too....

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Maybe i should have said "not from JC, but loving it here", cause i believe that is the general consensus, at least for me.

17. Breezy18

Breezy18 Well-Known Member

I have lived in Jo. County for 6 years. I was born in Canada (another navy brat!). I have lived in Maryland, Iceland and my dad retired from the Navy and moved to Knightdale. I lived there until I married in 2000. There my life locations in 4 sentences!!

18. Anonymous

I was born in Harnett County...but I call Johnston County home because JC is all I really know. :lol:

19. Pepper Jack

Pepper Jack Well-Known Member

Born in the old Betsy Johnson Hospitol in Dunn but grew up in Sampson County-although I did spend most weekends and holidays in good old Broad Slab. Have been 40/42 for 16 years

20. Anonymous

You and I were born in the same Hospital....oh wait you said old...maybe the one you were born at isn't actually the same one I was born at in 1977. :? :?: :lol: