Who is from JC

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Oct 21, 2005.

?

Who is from Johnston County?

1. Yes, from JC

99.5%
  2. No, not from JC

0.5%
  1. le

le Well-Known Member

born and bred in kentucky!

been in nc seven or so years now, johnston county just one. i too love it here, even call it home!

2. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

Born about 4 miles from the Wake / Jo. Co. line off of Hwy 50. (On the Wake Co. side)

3. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Military Brat here also! I was born at Cape Fear Valley in Fayetteville. I have lived in Johnston County for 19 years ( I moved here when I was 10). My family is actually from Vermont.

4. le

le Well-Known Member

ever since the "newhart" show, i have always wanted to visit vermont. not made it there yet and surely do not wanna go anytime but summertime!?!

5. Oy Yayoy

Oy Yayoy Well-Known Member

Vermont is great in the wintertime... excellent skiing!!! Used to do weekend ski trips up there when I lived in Connecticut.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

born and bred right here in good ole johnston county.

7. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Grew up 1/2 mile from the Jo Co line, so what does that make me? Just a redneck girl from out in the country in Wendell? :lol:

8. ImTheNormal0ne

ImTheNormal0ne Well-Known Member

born n raised :-D matter of fact livin in my house still :-D

9. Anonymous

we use to live in Wendell on Lizard Lick RD. did i spell that right harley? it's been a long time so not sure of the spelling anymore...... :oops: :lol:

10. harleygirl

Yep spelled it right!! Did we go to HS together? East Wake 1989 graduate here!

11. Anonymous

no, i didn't go to school then i was married then...it was back in 1998 i think....now my hubby went to Zebulon High before East Wake was done...he graduated in 1987.... :)

12. harleygirl

I used to "hang out" at the Pizza Villa in Zebulon and "cruise" the Triangle Town Center in my bad a$$ 4 door 86 Cavalier!!!! :lol: :lol:

13. BigBlake

BigBlake Well-Known Member

born an' bred right 'chere, bo.

14. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

I absolutely LOVE J CO!! You couldn't drag me outta here kickin and screaming!! I grew up just a few miles from the line too..off 10-10..never knew the grass really was greener on the other side! :D

15. crownsjo

crownsjo Well-Known Member

born and raised in Broadalbin,NY
    lived in Oklahoma 17 to 18
    then I lived in Oregon 20 to 21
    alabama 6 months
    georgia 23 to 30
    then NC wendell 30
    JC 35 till now
    I love J Co.

16. Anonymous

Lovin every minute of it :wink:

17. Breezy18

Breezy18 Well-Known Member

I bought my first car in Lizard Lick. Patton's auto sales I think. Right beside the town hall!! My blue 280z (piece of Junk!)

Graduated from East Wake in 1990! (telling my age a little!)

18. Vitameatavegemin

Vitameatavegemin Well-Known Member

Raised in Wake County, moved here after roaming the country in my early adulthood...didn't want to raise my kids in the Wake Co. public school system... I love that my kids have gone to the same school with the same people their whole lives...can't comprehend that myself...I went to 8 schools in 12 years!

19. Firemanwife

Firemanwife Well-Known Member

I am not originally from here. We moved here from New York....I know I know, but I would never ever go back there! It is just way more beautiful here, and my husband is a volunteer fireman, and he just loves it, our kids are just getting so much more then I could ever give them in NY. So please don't hate me for being from NY, I have only been here a year or so and I am still trying to get used to everything.

20. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

No one from here that I know hates anyone for being from NY. In fact, many of us are married to "transplants". My hubby is from NY - the BEAUTIFUL Poughkeepsie area (Dutchess County). What part are you from?