WHO IS YOUR PET...

Discussion in 'Cat Dog' started by MommySAIDno, Aug 29, 2007.

1. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

this just seems weird with the halloweenie av ...

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I am thinking she has 2 pet clowns that do weird things, really fast.

3. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Pullo (See my Avatar) was stray we got from the Johnston County Animal Pound two years ago this January. The vet thought he was a year old when we got him.

Pullo is named after the gladiator in the HBO Series ROME, but unlike the character in Rome, Pullo no longer has all his equipment. 8)

He is an absolute sweety that follows me around whenever I am home or lays all 28 pounds in my lap when I am trying to work on the computer.

Petey the Parrot, (my other avatar which is out of rotation right now) is a Quaker Parrot who keeps tricking the dog into thinking someone is at the door so that he starts barking.

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Hught, I don't know if that would be funny or annoying as hell. :lol:

Mattie loves Petey :shock:

5. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

In a "Snack" type way or as a pet?

Petey has also claimed the fish as pets and according to my better half, warns her if she forgets to feed them. ;)

6. harleygirl

Probably a pet. Mattie can't even catch a moth, we have to wing it first for her to even be able to eat one for a snack :lol: She's so lame.
    She likes sitting on my desk when I'm typing - nosey cat :lol:

Mattie probably wouldn't know what to do with a fish.

7. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Does she help you type? :lol:

It is an excuse I could use since the Grammar Police have been turned loose! Actually she looks like a sweetie! Just wish I was not allergic to cats, Petey is thrilled, but I am not!

8. harleygirl

She does sometimes. She HAS to walk across the keyboard to get to the window :? :lol: