Why does all of the strange news come from Benson?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by DontCareHowYouDoItInNY, Feb 28, 2011.

1. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

2. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Unreal!! I feel bad for the poor kid! People like that should never have kids to begin with :evil:
    As far as him sewing up the wound by using fishing line,that could have come from an episode of 'Swamp Men'.

3. steve

steve Well-Known Member

[​IMG][/IMG]

4. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Can't fix it. :boxing:

5. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

From WTSB:

14 Year-Old Driver Hurt In Benson Crash
    The juvenile was taken to WakeMed for treatment of broken bones but no life threatening injuries, Trooper Robinson told WTSB. The child’s father was charged with allowing an unlicensed person to operate a motor vehicle. Officials believe the father had sent his 14 year-old son to a location to pick up an electrical cord.

Yep, time to kick Benson out of Johnston County.

6. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Woah!!

7. steve

steve Well-Known Member

So anyway I'm at Mule Days havin' a corn dog and I spotted her..... she was sooooo hot... I slipped a roofie into her oats and next thing you know.....score!!!!

[​IMG][/IMG]

8. Gomer Pyle

Gomer Pyle Well-Known Member

Alcohol may have been involved.

Besides, chicks dig scars...

9. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

Where are the sheets? Even a mule deserves to sleep on something other than a bare mattress. :jester:

10. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

Sorry if this is a thread jack but it's sort of related. I had to go a meeting at ECU on Friday. It was an informational meeting on applying for a teaching internship. You had to list the counties you are willing to teach in (within a certain network). The guys next to me laughed when I wrote down Johnston County. They said they were scared to teach here. :lol: I told them I'm in elementary education so I'm not worried about it. They were applying to high schools. I guess Johnston County has a bad rep now with the high schools. :oops:

11. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

I could understand fishing line as a temporary fix IF professional medical attention wasn't close at hand (read: miles away from civilization), the wound was properly cleaned and the person doing the stitching knew what they were doing, but this was not the case and it was obviously an attempt to conceal the cause of the injury.