would you use a company if...

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ksmahgrts, Jun 8, 2006.

?

Would you...

1. Yes, it's the product that really matters

100.0%
  2. No, it shows a lack of professionalism that will likely reflect in their work

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Other...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

yes ma'am

2. ksmahgrts

ksmahgrts Well-Known Member

so... how about replying to the thread topic rather than trying to justify why you're just too dumb or lazy or "quick thoughted" to spell properly.

and i don't think it's the least bit smartarse or unreasonable to expect that in a thread about grammar you should know how to spell the word.

3. nsanemom22

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Grits is cool, I think she just lost her sense of humor today, not that she cares what any of us think. :lol: J/K Grits!!

5. ksmahgrts

ksmahgrts Well-Known Member

well that's odd. maybe your MS Word is broken. :roll:
    [​IMG]

6. nsanemom22

ok

7. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Obviously being smart is to anyones advantage. And how someone presents themselves is usually indicative to the type of person they are. But a person selling tomatoes on the side of the road... well I would think they really only need to know 2 things. How to grow a good tomato worth buying and how to count change back correctly.

Yes, spelling is very important but sometimes the smartest person you know may not be able to read or write their own name. So back to should you judge someone's product/service merely from their ability to spell correctly, I think it depends solely on the product/service and their knowledge of the product/service. You'll have to figure out how important the spelling is verse the product/service. But that's just my opinion... :)

(and any typos, misspellings, grammar errors, or just plain screw ups.... OhFnWell :twisted: )

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:lol:

9. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

OK fine you want a reply that is on topic I'll give you one. As it is a web site for place of business I would voice my concerns about the issues to them, as they may not be aware of the errors, in which case I wouldn't have issues with buying their products (as long as they proved to be a reliable company)

Now if they are their own web designers and host their own site then I honestly wouldn't do business with them.

Now as to me trying to justify why I'm too dumb, lazy, or quick thoughted, who made you the shepard of our wayward spelling flock? Perhaps in your infinite wisdom you could perhaps convince webbie to install a spelling and grammar button to relieve you of some of your stress from having to constantly monitor everyone here to make sure we have dotted our i's and crossed our t's.

Craig

10. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Maybe you just need to update your software...along with your attitude....because as Ken pointed out he found it spelled the way I had originally spelled it in the dictionary. Right or wrong it's there.

Craig

11. space_cowboy

space_cowboy Well-Known Member

Ding Ding Ding! We have a winna winner weana wee-na weaner.

12. nsanemom22

:wink:

13. kookookacho

Huh? Mind reading IS NOT my strong suit. :lol:

14. kookookacho

Ok I am leaving Ken alone now... I don't want to be called a tit copy cat! :lol:

15. nsanemom22

it's the key board. i have the same kind :)

16. nsanemom22

17. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

At least you capitalize your sentences. :wink:

18. Oy Yayoy

Oy Yayoy Well-Known Member

People who say asterick drive me nuts!!!!

19. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

astrick :p

Didn't you know that's Johnston County talk? :lol:

20. nsanemom22

akstrick