Yard Sale Tomorrow..Any Member Need Left Over Items

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Sherry A., May 14, 2010.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:lol:

2. ny69

ny69 Guest

really?? what about the other ones here, its funny that my grade school stuff has you guys huffing and puffing because I respond to kdc and sherry but yet not a peep as they get beat upon by another.

Mmmmm interesting, and mine doesn't even cross the personal line either.

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

You started it.

calling someone a dyke is like ummm soooo like 8th grade ya know.
    It's stupid and you should apologize to Sherry AND KDC just for annoying her.

BTW, I dont give a crap if you are in 8th grade or kindergarden, just act like you got some sense.

4. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Sherry, is it just you or the whole neighborhood?

5. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

It's just quicker than neighborhood every time. Will think of something else.

Sherry

P.S. That's what I love about family.....one can always be honest with another one and everything is still okay.

Last edited: May 14, 2010
  6. Sherry A.

In the lunchroom I see. When you grow up you'll understand grown up conversations.

Sherry

7. Sherry A.

No problem, just hope we can find one. The word is out so hopefully someone will call.

Wouldn't want you to get up too early so we are selective on items we are putting out. Of course, you are always welcome and may run into a few others from 4042. I will not say anything one way or another to my daughter as she'd probably have the fan club spend the night. hahaha

Sherry

8. Sherry A.

Yep, great for us. :hurray:

Sherry

9. Sherry A.

Cleo and me. I did offer our driveway to neighbors but have heard nothing yet. Jen, remember how much we had last time? Think of it as half that amount on our end. I'll let you know when the neighborhood (dang now I have to spell it out for a friend) one is. Actually I'll let you know ahead of time as it gets real busy around here that morning. Maybe looking at people's items the night before would be easier but I'll PM ya' on that. I'll let everyone know about the whole thing when it happens again. I'll ask gcoats3 and a couple of other Members to remember as well so it's not forgotten on here.

Cleo, if you want me to delete anything with your name please let me know.

Sherry

10. Sherry A.

An apology from most would mean something but from someone who has no manners and doesn't understand conversations would not mean a thing. Thanks anyhow.

Hey kid......don't you have any friends? If you do please go hang out with them as the adults are talking. If not, I prefer children to be silent until they learn manners and how to act in public.

Sherry

11. Sherry A.

We found many articles and every telephone number leads us to the main office of West Johnston High School, which of course will not get the message until Monday. Just found a link to a church and I contacted them and they don't know about it other than it's listed somewhere on 4042.com....:hurray:

The ad that one came from is: The West Johnston High School Relay For Life Team will be flock your yard with Pink Flamingos for the American Cancer Society. (12) Pink Flamingos are $20. For more information, call 919-934-7333. Mt. Zion United Methodist Church

They talked (the church) about another place and said that WJHS's would be over around the same time as ours and they probably wouldn't want our stuff.

I just need a number of a person who might be organizing there's to see what's up.

Anyone?

Sherry

12. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

According to the RFL site, the captain of WJHS team is Mary Mennella. Unfortunately, there is no personal contact info, but maybe having a name will give you a place to start.

http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?pg=team&fr_id=24615&team_id=579894

13. Sherry A.

Great group here at 4042. I was even able to get the cell phone number to an adult in charge of the Relay for Life at WJHS. Cleo and I will call when we are done and they will send kids over to pick up items for this sale they are having or a future one.

Love how communities work. Between Hat and KDs we can track someone down in no time.

Thanks to all of you and please follow the signs leading to ours starting at 42 East and 70.....hope to meet and see some of you today.

For goodness sakes I'm tired so try to go too low on items or I'll get testy......just kidding.

Wish us and the kids at WJHS luck today!

Sherry

14. Sherry A.

Yard sale was good, company was great and WJHS was able to pick up the items to help with a great cause.

Once again, thank you to the 4042 community.

Sherry