Yet another missing family.

Discussion in 'Cat Dog' started by granola acres mayor, Aug 13, 2012.

1. granola acres mayor

granola acres mayor Well-Known Member

My friend found a dog on hwy 42 just off of Govnt rd this morning, she is a blk n wht speckled dog, looks to be a hunting breed. She is super friendly. took her to the new vet place on 42 and had her scaned for a chip, but no luck. Had her bathed and now she is here with me. if anyone is missing this sweet baby please contact me 919-795-8298.
    Thanks.
    GAM

2. granola acres mayor

this sweet baby is now looking for a forever home! helloooo!!
    THUMP!!

3. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Hey call this girl

4. granola acres mayor

I hope I dont know who you are in person, your just a mean individual.

5. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Oh, he's just playing. :rolleyes:

6. granola acres mayor

please help me find a froever home for Lilo. she is so sweet.

7. Jean S

Jean S Well-Known Member

Have you contacted any of the rescue groups like JCAPL, RUFF or 2 Paws Up? Maybe they have room to take Lilo into one of their foster homes and get her into their adoption program... Wish I could help more....with 4 fur kids of my own, my house is full...

8. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Have you actually taken the time to see if any hunters are missing their dogs before you go and give away someone elses property?

9. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

My word, you are a total SOB. I am pretty sure this is what the person is trying to do. Do you have anything helpful to add?

If this dog looks like a beagle/corgie mix and is black and white, then I might know who it belongs to. But the dog I am thinking of goes by the name of Shiloh. A picture would help if possible.