you tell me......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Anonymous, Apr 26, 2006.

?

what you think, pretty cool video..

1. its bullcrap...i think it was a big plane still.

100.0%
  2. this video may have a point, gets ya thinking

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

2. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

This conspiracy theory has been pretty thoroughly torn apart. That and I have worked with contractors that went in and cleaned this mess up that agree.

The problem with the link is that it is there! :D

3. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

Have friends and family up there. None agree. A few *say* they saw it.

4. Anonymous

well sorry. i didnt know this topic was already torn apart.

where is the plane? oh well. to hell with this thread.....lol :wink: :lol:

5. Anonymous

how did that word get through? oops....

6. space_cowboy

space_cowboy Well-Known Member

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

This just makes me angry - my brother and sil were in the Pentagon working when it was hit, thank God they were both okay.

8. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Craig and I knew someone who's wife worked in the Pentagon, not sure what section exactly, but she didn't make it, they never found her. Her office was in the part of the Pentagon that collapsed. Her husband was there immediately and helping to search through the wreckage, after a few days, they started restricting access to that area to emergency personnel only. Somehow he "appropriated" a firemans gear/outer wear and kept getting in and refused to give up searching for her or any sign of where she might have been at the time of impact.

He died a a year or two ago, I think it was as much a broken heart as his own health took a bad turn and he didn't take care of himself very well. I don't think he saw any reason to fight to live without her....

9. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

That is just so heartbreaking. :( :( Sounds like a Nicholas Sparks book.

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

That is so awful and heartbreaking Tassy. i felt so very blessed when i finally heard from my brother about 1am the next morning - none of us could get through to him and we didn't know if he was okay or not - a very hard day. He was one of the last ones out cause he stayed to try to get everyone else out and search.

11. SmarterthanU

SmarterthanU Guest

Do you have any brain cells in your head?

12. Oy Yayoy

Oy Yayoy Well-Known Member

Bush did it!!! It gave him an excuse to invade Iraq and steal their oil!!!

13. ubergeek

ubergeek Well-Known Member

I don't get what the point of even questioning what kind of plane it was. The government was a little busy at the time to be trying to cover up anything.

Stupid people....sigh...can't live with em and I guess if we didn't have em, we'd have to do all the icky jobs ourselves...

14. tawiii

tawiii Guest

Well, when you're done goofing off, I'd like to see the math.

15. space_cowboy

space_cowboy Well-Known Member

Uber - take the blinders off for a second and watch the video I posted.

16. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I haven't watched your vid yet (I'll look tonight from home) but I did watch the link that T4T provided, and I have to say, it had me saying hmmmm.

It's a very interesting theory if nothing else, and it did make me think. I'd like to see some more information on it.

Thanks for posting it T4T!

17. ubergeek

How much is the mass of a boeing? I imagine they are quite heavy.

18. tawiii

tawiii Guest

What should be in newtons? And what does a Newton have to do with camera speed? So, what you are trying to say is a 230 foot long plane would appear in 4 frames?

19. tawiii

tawiii Guest

Looks like anywhere from 362,875kg to 412,770kg depending on the loading.

20. ubergeek

And if you want kinetic energy, it should be in Joules...force of impact should be in Newtons.

velocity = 48.89 ft/sec (Ken) = 14.9 m/sec

mass = 400,000 kg (taiwii)

KE = 1/2 mv2 = 1/2(400,000)(14.9)2 = 44402000 J = 44,402 kJ = 0.0106 tons of TNT = .0000000106 megatons (nuclear equivalent) one- one hundred-millionth of the explosive energy of a nuclear explosion....equal to exploding 20 pounds of dynamite. Looks like a plane would have less explosive force than a missile would have done. So, if it was a missile, it should have made a bigger hole, not a smaller one.

I guess that wouldn't make that big a boom or dent. But it doesn't factor in the airplane fuel that was the big factor in the meltdown of the twin towers. The twin towers wouldn't have fallen without the airplane fuel issue. You would have to calculate the amount of fuel the plane was still carrying to add that in. Guess that's what made it burn, huh?

What was the point of this again? Let's calculate how many foot-pounds of torque it would take to twist Osama's head off.