Zoofari Playcare?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by pkc789, Oct 16, 2012.

1. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

Anyone used them yet?

2. PAtoNC

PAtoNC Active Member

I have never heard of them before yesterday. Are they new? My daughter came home from school with a coupon for the place.

3. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I have, my kids love it! I'm hoping more people learn about, so they stay in business.

4. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

It is near Golden Corral where Morgan's Gymnastics used to be. We live a ways away (Archer Lodge) but they gave us a flyer at the Clayton Harvest Festival.

5. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

How old are your kids? My son is almost 11 which is too young to stay home at night but not sure if this place is too "young" for him. He is in between.

6. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I found out about them through a living social deal. I didn't end up buying the deal because I didn't know anything about the place, but I did go there for a tour with my kids and they were real excited about it. They used to go to Screamin Mimi's (Triple H) in Clayton from time to time, and liked it ok, but this place was so much nicer! They have different themed areas, lockers for the kids to put their personal items which is in the office area so you don't have random kids with access to it. I thought that was nice. They will also give you a code so you can go online to view the webcam...they've actually never given this to me, but I've never asked either. The first time they went it was just for an hour, and there were 2 other kids there. The second time was also about two hours and they were the only ones (I felt so bad for my kids and the place that night!)

My kids are ages 7, 9 & 12, although my 12 year old has never been left there. The other two loved it there, but would definitely love it more if there were other kids that went there! I actually went on my facebook and posted the link, because I want more people to know about this place. If they don't get more traffic in there I'm afraid they'll go out of business! There is a room upstairs that is just for school-aged kids (no babies or toddlers allowed) and it's a pretty cool room for the kids; it has air hockey and a wii, don't remember what else but that's where my kids liked to hang out while there. Hope this helps!

7. Joywinston

Joywinston Member

We've been there before too. Only once so far, but very nice place, people, etc. And my kids are younger..I like that they have cams everywhere and that its so clean!

8. rcmommy

rcmommy Well-Known Member

Joy and DMJ- Hope you are okay with the owner taking what you have said here and posting it on her website as a customer testimonial. Just an FYI.

I wouldn't worry about them too much. They are either going to get a lot of business from Triple H or bad karma from the way it has been handled.

9. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

OMG! "unknown poster" wow, just wow!