I heard a rumor Guthrie's is considering the old Hardee's building on Brightleaf Blvd in Smithfield. Take it for what it's worth as a social media...
Not sure Mexican is appropriate for AYCE. Guess it'll be a good time to have stock in Tums or be a plumber.
I do remember a rumor about apartments a while back, but word has it the lady never intended to sell while her kids were itching to take the...
Anyone got any scoop on this? Property at the intersection of Cleveland Road and McLemore Road right by the GCAA fields.
My daughter went and consigned some clothing. Said they hope to open mid- to late- October.
So does that mean Scooters has bailed out? Their location on Hwy 70 is on a similar corner lot, and it's just awkward. Guess they figured one...
Thank you sir. I've been hearing / seeing the same rumors and didn't really believe it because it seems an odd place for a coffee drive-thru. So...
Happy Thanksgiving a few days late. Question: Does anyone have a firm date on the construction and opening of Six Flags over Johnston County?
Could it be a Chinese restaurant? Not really take out only but many times when you see a nail place there's a Chinese restaurant next to it.
Saw something today on Nextdoor - and I take all those posts with a grain of salt - that an Eggs Up Grill is coming to the former ABC store near...
Thanks for the update. I was curious how it was progressing. Only 12 more years until it's completed.
I've been thinking about the incorporation subject quite a bit lately and that it might be a good idea. I've been here since 2008, so not as long...
Thanks, that's kinda what I thought. I've seen the rumors about a Scooter's Coffee, but never believe anything until there's proof.
Anyone got any info on what's happening at the corner of Cleveland Road and Cornwallis Road? They've started clearing the lot where people often...
I went to their website and they posted on April 20 an ad for servers at that location. It looks nearly complete, so hiring and training must be...
Separate names with a comma.