Is this our 4042 lady beggar?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by barney726, Nov 18, 2015.

1. barney726

barney726 Well-Known Member

panthersdude2001 likes this.
  2. barney726

3. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

that what i thought when I saw her picture.

4. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

Isn't she the one that has the sign 'mom of 3' or 'mom of 4'? Or is she the one that has the puppy?

5. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member

It always makes me think when they have a sign that says "single mom of 3". Well if you are poor, where are the kids?

6. JCoRes

JCoRes Well-Known Member

One that holds a sign "Mom of 3" doesn't have her kids. They were taken away almost 2 years ago -- the oldest 2 placed with their dad/stepmom and the 3rd (different dad) placed with the female's elderly grandparents. She has a car still but won't get a job. Before she went downhill so fast due to her recreational choices that now have her in a mess, she received from the state all she could get from them because she didn't want to work - but she was totally capable as far as health and physical. This is just one "mom of 3" sign holders that I personally know about doing this at the 40/42 WM and have attachments to people involved with the kids.

7. markfnc

saw here at the Lowes and she was pregnant again.

8. 1_more_PitBull

1_more_PitBull Well-Known Member

I do believe "Mindy" is dead. Per her facebook page. Could be another scam.

9. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

10. markfnc

The "real" homeless guy who has the shopping cart at 40/42; the last 3 times I've been to the BP station at 40/42 I've seen his cart sitting by the bushes between BP and Bojangles. That's over a 3 week period and it hasn't moved. Anyone seen him?

11. markfnc

how could you tell that from a Facebook site?

12. High Plains Drifter

High Plains Drifter Well-Known Member

Paging drdunce

13. barney726

about 6 tonight. guy with child carseat, blanket at 42 between lowes and goodwill. sign said 3 kids. did not see a kid in seat