New Pastor

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by inthehunt, May 21, 2007.

1. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

You've got my curosity up. Are you sure the post was mine? Sure doesn't sound like me! :)

2. HXCforCHRIST

HXCforCHRIST Well-Known Member

How much you want to bet that Ormly and the other troll are one in the same, Ormly just made him up so it would seem like he is making a team.

God try but not good enough..

Plus the you don't understand unless you have 3 or more children was a joke.. might of been why she was laughing, but maybe shes wasn't I don't know

3. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

i also found her to be exclusive of those with fewer than three children, which caused me to turn her off after the first couple of minutes

it was also evident that she was working on her delivery. she stumbled along like a rookie at the beginning, making me think that the only reason she was up there was because she was mrs matt fry. can any of you biblical scholars tell me where jesus stand on the issue of nepotism? just curious

4. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Not a bible scholar, but you mean something along the lines of the "son of god"?

5. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

hmmm. nice perspective. hadn't actually thought of it in those terms. i meant more like in the business sense. like hiring your stupid nephew and giving him a job and covering for him just because he's your nephew, even though there are many more qualified people already in the company kind of nepotism.

6. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Chicks ROCK!

That's all I have to add.

I didn't watch the clip, but I'm having frozen pizza for dinner! :mrgreen:

7. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

How much you wanna bet you are wrong, ..... again?

8. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

HG- I read your post as Chris rocks... so read and reread this whole stupid thing trying to figure out who Chris was.... going to get coffee!!!:oops:

9. grysunshine

grysunshine Well-Known Member

I did the same thing ljk...lol, I'll meet you at the coffee pot. :?

10. sarahmama

sarahmama Well-Known Member

Okay, well, I won't argue religion with some of you, but I will say that Martha Fry is not the new pastor at C3. She does a great job of preaching a sermon. I have heard her several times, and she is great. This sermon doesn't say you have to have 3 kids. She's just comparing, which anyone with kids should agree with. I have 2, and it is completely different with more than 1 child. The problem is, everyone is trying to find something wrong with everything C3 does.
    I don't attend C3, regularly, but I do go once in a while. I am a member of another church, and I feel C3 isn't the church for me to be a member, but it doesn't make them wrong. The great thing about living in the US, we all have the right to attend church wherever we want to.

11. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

12. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

13. RealityCheck

RealityCheck Well-Known Member

14. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

15. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Prudes. :shock:

16. ServerSnapper