Something Great for Teens...New Teen Club in Clayton,NC!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by UnderRageTeenClub, Dec 4, 2006.

1. southerngal39

southerngal39 Well-Known Member

I retract comment I made about being interested in the club for teens and will keep opinion to myself.

2. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Southerngal, so what if it's for teens 19 and under. I don't think my 13 year old daughter needs to be bumping and grinding with a 19 year old man (and at 19, thats what he is, he has all the functioning parts to make it so).

Bad bad idea.....

3. UnderRage teen clubs owner here....

Hey everyone,

Sorry to cause such a stir! But Club UnderRage is based on christian values! I have heard tons of horror stories about teens getting pregnant, thrown in jail, drunk, high and every other one in the book. Club Underage gives parents security to know that...their child is SAFE! This club will have security at the door, along with a door person. If any alcohol/smoke is smelled on a child, they will be turned away. Inside the club, yes it will have a club atmosphere, and yes we will have VIRGIN drinks! But with todays society, if they aren't here, they may be at a Party where the drinks aren't virgin, smokes a flying, drugs are being passed around, and music surely isn't radio edited. We aim to market the teen crowd, and make sure they have a great time dancing! All our nights are themed, to give them something to have fun with. And yes I may be young, but I have worked for some big companies already in life!

Please do not bash this club, as it is something GREAT to get kids out of making the wrong choices.

Thanks

Club UnderRage

4. southerngal39

southerngal39 Well-Known Member

Okay Okay I will keep opinion to myself!!! MIne are not quite that young!!!! Sorry!!!!!

5. Ages

Club is for High School Aged Students 15-19

6. JenniferK

You don't have to do that! LOL

7. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

Re: UnderRage teen clubs owner here....

I'm not sure what church you go to ....

15 year olds hanging out with 18-19 year olds .... :?:

Your myspace pages says ... "...With the hottest virgin drinks, best DJ's in the triangle, and sexiest people...Under Rage will make you sweat! "

That does not sound like Christian focused environment to me but nice try!

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Re: UnderRage teen clubs owner here....

Maybe they are going to sweat all their sins away by dancing :lol:

9. grysunshine

grysunshine Well-Known Member

well have you seen the pics of the friends on the myspace page...real christian pics for some... :? I do not mean to judge and forgive me if I am, if it is a success, congratulations to you. That is a great responsibility to become the sitter for all of these underage children. You have to be VERY careful. I am sure there will be "overage" people trying to sneak in there. LOL, never thought I would say THAT.

10. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

I will say that we had the Cotton Gin in clayton when I was a teen that we all had memberships to and it wasnt that bad, it was 13 to 18 age range and most people kinda stayed with there ages. I worked there somenights and didnt see anything wrong with it. I wish you success and hope you can keep it going and keep it clean.

11. jenfield

jenfield Active Member

I think this is a great idea. Now the kids won't have to go into Raleigh.

12. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

You mean like Teri? [​IMG]

Or maybe her friend, Melissa? [​IMG]

And can someone explain to this old fuddy-duddy here, why my teen needs Virgin Martinis, Margaritas, or Cocktails in order to have a good time???? Can the kids also purchase fake crabs, positive pregnancy tests, and honorary DUIs? *snort. I even make myself laugh. :lol:

13. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

will the have condom dispensers in the restrooms? :)

14. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

You do know that if parents are willing to allow their kids attend to these dances....I am sure the parents will want to check out this place when it is once open and experiece the atmosphere for themselves.

I am sure the parents on here don't mean to bash your project but merely sharing their opinions and concern for their children's well being.

15. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I am curious though, which space at Clayton Corners will your club be in??

16. Cleopatra

Yes. And will they be flavored or glow in the dark? Hey, Tassy - now they can have morning after pills in the girl's room, right next to the hand sanitizer!

17. JenniferK

Y'all are bad, lol.....

18. Cleopatra

Oh No. I think the myspace page was experience enough for me... If/When my kids ask, they will get a BIG.FAT.NO.

19. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Oh those look like nice christian girls :roll: :roll:

20. JenniferK

Ok, can we please not get HG started on Christian Hypocrisy? LOL

ducking and running