Something Great for Teens...New Teen Club in Clayton,NC!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by UnderRageTeenClub, Dec 4, 2006.

1. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

Re: Well then...

you didn't answer my questions.

2. barney726

barney726 Well-Known Member

I believe Master_Shake is correct:
    "From what I saw on the My Space page, it looks like something that going to be moving from regular club to regular club. Am I reading this right? "
    "Under Rage will be the hottest teen spot ever, having our events at actual bars and nightclubs. With the hottest virgin drinks, best DJ's in the triangle, and the best club setups!...Under Rage will make you not care about being under 21!"
    =======
    If that is the case which bar are they using in Clayton Corners on December 27? I would assume they will have to shut down the business for their regularr customers on that date.

3. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

There are only 2 in Clayton Corners, McKinley's and Magoo's. And I doubt seriously that Eric would shut down McK's to his regular customers for the night, so my guess would be Magoo's.

Craig

4. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I doubt that too.... I vote it's probably at McGoos then.

5. claytonsassy

claytonsassy Well-Known Member

craig & tassy win the prize -- front page clayton news star

6. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

<picking up pitchfork again> Link??

7. Eluna

Eluna Guest

8. Cleopatra

9. Eluna

Eluna Guest

Sorry just didn't feel like putting up the long link of characters. The link directs you back to their myspace site and their "locations" link. Just a quick blurb on directions and that is it at Magoo's

10. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

I'm guessing the above post is not what you were looking for. The Clayton paper's website is:
    http://www.claytonnews-star.com/index.html/
    but that story is not on the website. It is a front page story.
    There's more, but I think I'm pushing the envelope of fair use. The article does say virgin drinks will be served, and the liquor behind the bar will be covered or removed.

11. Cleopatra

You can never be too careful!

12. toadallyfruity

toadallyfruity Well-Known Member

13. KDsGrandma

I agree with you, I think the age range is much too wide. Also, what are 20-year olds supposed to do, they're still not old enough to go to a "real" bar. Even 16 (or 17) to 20 would be better than 14 to 19.

14. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

So what'd I win?

Craig

15. KDsGrandma

ummmmm.......... braggin' rights? :wink: :lol:

16. PoohBear

PoohBear Well-Known Member

I never thought I would ever see the Clayton News-Star give front page free advertising to such a sleezy concept. And now the age has changed to 14-18. If they were going to write about the event they should have done some investigative reporting. Anna Oakes, Clayton News Staff Reporter, did no investigationg. Just gave the organizers free advertising.
    Can you imagine your 14 year old daughter or granddaughter in a bar with a pervert like Vontae. He had a post on this Teen Age Dance Club My Space Web page. He said he will be there on December 27.
    My prayer is that the Clayton Police Department will be there also.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=72495362

17. grysunshine

grysunshine Well-Known Member

I noticed he's aged 10 years and is now a grad student?! Interesting... :roll:

18. scbuff

scbuff Well-Known Member

I have read the last 11 pages here and I can't believe the reaction from parents. Either most of you have no clue on how it is today or you guys was stuck in a closet during your teenage years.

I am not going to sit here and say this club is the best thing that has happened here, but I rather my kid go there than some club in downtown Raleigh where there is a ton of adult clubs in the surrounding area. Hopefully they will have the act together in enforcing on what they say they are going to enforce and something postive will come out of this.

19. scbuff

scbuff Well-Known Member

Are you serious? Do you think the adult population just goes to a club to get ***** and feel like crap in the morning. In todays society people are so concerned with appearance and you don't think people try to look all sophisticated drinking martinis and stuff like that these days.

I get a laugh at bars/restaurants watching chicks drink martinis to make people think they are smart and sophisticated when the truth most of them is about as smart as a box of rocks

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2007
  20. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

That's why I drink beer. I don't want anyone to think I'm smart! :lol: