Trimming Toenails

Discussion in 'Cat Dog' started by elims, Dec 3, 2008.

1. zookeeper

zookeeper Well-Known Member

So glad it worked on at least one of your babies :) Best to do as you are w/ the dremel and doing a little at a time so the quick can recede.

Miss Jean is in the driveway now doing dog number one - two more will follow. I'll let you all know about the Pedi Paws, will grab one up during my tour of the county over the next couple days.

2. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

BJ's has them for $17, or $17.99 - can't remember which - which is the lowest price I've seen for them.

3. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Some very good reviews ... keep up the information as you try them and continue to use them. I'm still a little wary, but am starting to warm up to the idea ... :)

4. evnchris

evnchris Well-Known Member

My cat will let me clip his nails with a regular cat nail trimmer but my dog, a corgi puppy, will go crazy. It took me about 6 months just to be able to clean her ears!! I too want to try the PediCure product but don't want to waste the money. I know one person told me that they used it on their dog and the poor animal freaked out over the noise. For now I need to take the dog to the Vet...last time I took her to PetSmart they were afraid of her. Can you believe that? Afraid of a cute little Corgi?! :)

5. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Actually they sell the sandpaper refills, they would be foolish not to.

http://www.rtgonline.net/PediPaws_Supplies.htm